WRRFC 5k Open Tennis Championships (August 8 - 10, 2019)
Help us celebrate the life & legacy of our founder, Dick Schultz
We at WRRFC are proud to announce that we will be hosting our annual 5K Open Tennis Championships August 8 – August 10, and we would be honored if you joined us.
This time each year, we celebrate the life of Dick Shultz, who founded our club in 1970; although Dick has passed on, his legacy has not. Nearly five decades on, Dick’s dream of bringing the surrounding communities closer together through tennis and fitness is still very much alive. At over 100,000 square feet, our club hosts over 3,000 health, fitness, tennis, pickleball, and racquetball members from the greater northeast Ohio region, while our annual traffic exceeds 100,000 people.
Now Seeking Sponsors
Players will be competing for a prize purse of $5,000, allocated in part through the help of our generous sponsors. As a sponsor, your organization’s name and/or logo will be displayed
- on various locations throughout our facility,
- on the tournament’s flyer & promotional materials (which will be shared on our social media pages and our website),
- and on the official United States Tennis Association’s website (www.usta.com).
For more information about how you can support this event, including sponsorship levels and more, please contact Matt Treblas by phone (330)-607-9762 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Now Seeking Players
The WRRFC 5K Open Tennis Championships, presented by the Dick Shultz Tournament series, features singles and doubles for both men and women.
- Entrants from all over northeast Ohio and surrounding regions
- 4 different divisions (2 men's divisions & 2 women's divisions)
- Compete for a prize purse of $5,000
- allocation of prize money is draw size dependent
Register now for this one-time special event before August 4th!
Tournament ID: 850181819
For all questions regarding tournament registration, contact Brian Shoman by phone (330)-697-2319 or by email (email@example.com).