11013 Aurora-Hudson Road
Streetsboro, OH 44241
Mon - Fri 5:30 am - 10 pm
Sat - Sun 7 am - 6 pm
Summer Weekend Hours
Memorial to Labor Day
7 am - 2 pm
Family-Owned Tennis and Fitness Club Since 1970
Welcome to Western Reserve Racquet and Fitness Club (WRRFC), one of northeast Ohio’s finest tennis clubs and fitness facilities.
We offer health, tennis and full club memberships to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Our club is located in Streetsboro, Ohio just minutes from Hudson, Aurora, Twinsburg and Solon.
Our club is more than just a gym. Over 90,000 square feet of space is devoted to improving your total fitness, featuring personal training, the latest in exercise equipment, exciting fitness classes taught by certified fitness professionals, and 10 indoor and five outdoor tennis courts designed to keep you playing all year long.
Whether you want to lose weight, gain strength, improve your health, reduce stress or learn a new sport, WRRFC’s tennis instructors and fitness professionals can help you reach your health and fitness goals safely.
This Week at WRRFC
- Motivation Monday bring a friend for free to Insanity at 6am
- AHS (Aurora High School) vs Tallmadge 4pm
- Pickleball Open Play 1:30-3:30pm
- Workout Buddy Wednesday bring a friend for free to Zumba at 6:40pm
- AHS vs Twinsburg 4pm
- Pickleball Intro Class 1:30-2:30pm
- Friendly Friday no guest fees and reduced court rates from 2-6pm for members
- Power H.I.I.T at 9am
- Cleveland Challenge 12 pm
- Reduced court rate for members 7 am-12 pm
Upcoming Events at WRRFC
- Cleveland Challenge on April 28-30
- Summer USTA begins May 15th
- Orange and Green Ball Tournament May 20-21