Group Fitness Schedule
Group Fitness Class, H.I.I.T.
Group fitness classes are offered for all fitness levels and abilities.
Our objective is to help you meet your personal fitness goals with enthusiasm, integrity, and respect. Because safety is a top priority, each fitness class is led by a certified instructor who also has CPR training. Please inform your instructor of any health conditions or concerns before class starts.
Please stop by the front desk or the 2nd floor desk for a printed group schedule by class or by days.
Not a member? Not a problem! Call today and get 10 classes for just $150
We're Taking Extra Steps to Stay Healthy This Summer
- Group fitness classes will be capped at a maximum of 15 participants per class until further notice. To ensure your spot in a class, you should sign up for a class at front desk or by phone 24 hours prior to the class. There will be a NO SHOW FEE of $10.00 to your account.
- Each member must scan in at front desk. The instructor for your class will sign you in and out of the class you are attending.
- You will be advised of what door(s) to enter and exit
Fitness Class/Fitness Room Protocols
- Programming will be arranged to provide social distancing – including instructor directions, signage, etc.
- Equipment will be sanitized between classes and during afternoon closure
- Participants are to bring their own water bottles, towels, mats, etc.
- Spin bikes are to be set-up before classes and stored after classes by instructors only
- The use of fans is prohibited until further notice
- Read and familiarize oneself with overall club protocols
- Maintain social distancing throughout the club at all times
- Wipe down personally used equipment with sanitizing products before and after use
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after classes
- Wait in your car or outside before class, maintaining social distancing – no congregating please
Reference: Ohio Department of Health/Responsible RestartOhio
Updated: May 26, 2020
- Below is an alphabetical list of all of the Group Fitness classes we provide
- The day, time, instructor, and intensity level for each class is listed
- Click the button on the right if you would like to view the schedule by day
Group Fitness Intensity Levels:
Low | Medium | High
A full body strength / core class using Pilates, balls, bands, & light weights
Friday | 8:15 - 9:00 am | Jan
30 minutes of Barre followed by 30 minutes of kickboxing
Monday | 9:15 - 10:15 am | Jan
Cardio & Conditioning
Cross training combining cardio, weights, bands, tubing with active recovery intervals
Tuesday | 5:30 - 6:30 pm | Jan
Wednesday | 9:15 - 10:15 am | Jan
Friday | 9:15 - 10:15 am | Jan
High Intensity Interval Training - intense bursts of cardio and muscular endurance followed by short recovery periods
Monday | 5:30 - 6:15 pm | Caroline
Wednesday | 5:45 - 6:20 pm | Merideth
Thursday | 8:00 - 8:45 am | Lindsay
Saturday | 9:00 - 9:45 am | Merideth / Beth
Strengthening and lengthening low impact movements to improve flexibility and strengthen core muscles
Wednesday | 5:00 - 5:40 pm | Merideth
Low impact movements to improve flexibility and strengthen core muscles
Saturday | 10:00 - 10:45 am | Merideth
A rhythmic workout where you use sticks to play along to the music. Can you catch the beat?
Thursday | 12:15 - 1:00 pm | Jan
A class to benefit the older population with balance, strength, posture, and core training
Monday | 10:45 - 11:30 am | Jan
Monday | 11:45 am - 12:30 pm | Jan
Wednesday | 10:45 - 11:30 am | Jan
Wednesday | 11:45 am - 12:30 pm | Jan
A class designed to improve agility, balance, coordination and activities for daily living skills
Thursday | 11:15 am - 12:00 pm | Jan
Slow & Steady Yoga
For new students who wish to ease their way into yoga. Appropriate for longer-term students looking for a soothing, mellow-speed practice
Tuesday | 12:15 - 1:00 pm | Paul
Friday | 12:15 - 1:00 pm | Paul
A stationary cycling class adaptable to all fitness levels
Monday | 6:30 - 7:15 pm | Greg
Tuesday | 6:15 - 7:00 am | Jeff
Tuesday | 9:15 - 10:00 am | Maryann
Thursday | 6:15 - 7:00 am | Jeff
Thursday | 9:15 - 10:00 am | Maryann
Saturday | 7:30 - 8:30 am | Jeff
Unite mind and body with this class which focuses on improving body alignment, flexibility, and strength
Thursday | 10:10 - 11:00 am | Beth
Friday | 5:30 - 6:30 pm | Paul
Sunday | 10:00 - 11:00 am | Paul
An energetic mix of Latin dance moves designed to get you movin' & burn up those calories
Tuesday | 10:30 - 11:15 am | Amy
Wednesday | 6:30 - 7:15 pm | Stacey
Friday | 10:30 - 11:15 am | Amy