We're Taking Extra Steps to Stay Healthy
As we continue to carefully follow CDC guidelines, it is our responsibility to put the safety and well-being of our members and staff at the forefront of our operations.
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well - refer to CDC guidelines
- All Members, Staff, Guests & Others are reminded to wash their hands regularly and/or use hand sanitizer
- The club will perform sanitizing and cleaning procedures in alignment with State and Local requirements
- Staff members will perform sanitizing procedures within their respective work areas throughout the day and perform regular hand-washing and/or hand sanitizing
We look forward to responsibly serving our community in fitness and good health!
11013 Aurora-Hudson Road
Streetsboro, OH 44241
*Summer hours Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day*
Mon - Thurs
5:30 am - 10 pm
5:30 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun
7 am - 6 pm
Family-Owned Tennis and Fitness Club Since 1970
Welcome to Western Reserve Racquet and Fitness Club (WRRFC), northeast Ohio’s premier tennis and fitness facility.
Located just minutes from Hudson, Aurora, Twinsburg, and Solon, we offer fitness, tennis, and pickleball memberships, as well as full club memberships.
But WRRFC is not your typical gym. Over 90,000 square feet of space is devoted to improving your total fitness, featuring the latest in exercise equipment, personal training, over 45 exciting group fitness classes taught by certified fitness professionals, small group fitness classes, three racquetball courts, eight pickleball courts, and 10 indoor and five outdoor tennis courts designed to keep you playing all year long.
Whether you want to lose weight, gain strength, improve your health, reduce stress, or learn a new sport, WRRFC’s tennis instructors and fitness professionals are here to help you safely reach your health and fitness goals.
Stop in for a tour and receive a free 1-week pass. No appointment necessary, and no strings attached!
This Week at WRRFC
- Drill & Doubles 10 - 11:30 am
- 3.5 Tennis Drill 11:30 am -1 pm REGISTER
- Pickleball Open Play 12 - 2 pm
- Pro/Elite 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Fit Factory 8 - 9 am REGISTER
- Pickleball Open Play 10 am - 12 pm
- 3.0 Tennis Drill 10:30 am - 12 pm REGISTER
- 4.0 Tennis Drill 12 - 1:30 pm
- Beginner Pickleball Strategy Drill 12-1:30 pm REGISTER
- Beginner Baseliners 4 - 5 pm
- Tiny Tots 4:30 - 5 pm
- Youth Strength & Conditioning 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Intermediate/Advanced 5:30 - 7 pm
- Men's Tennis Drill 9:30 - 11 am REGISTER
- Tiny Tots 11 -11:30 am
- Beginner Baseliners 11 am - 12 pm
- Intermediate/Advanced 12 - 1:30 pm
Upcoming Events & Important Date
- Winter 1 2023 Session January 2nd - March 26th
- Spring 2023 Session April 3rd - May 28th
- 4/9 Easter Sunday CLOSED
- 4/13 Thursday Learn to Play Pickleball 1-2-3 session begins REGISTER
- 4/18 Sunday Learn to Play Pickleball 1-2-3 session begins REGISTER
- 5/1 Summer registration begins
- Summer 2023 Session June 5th - August 13th