Welcome to the WRRFC Playroom!
Here at the playroom of WRRFC, it is our promise to you, the parent/legal guardian, to ensure that your little one is amongst a safe and child friendly environment.
Parents/legal guardians will enjoy the comfort of knowing their children are in good hands while they are taking a class, playing tennis, or simply working out. Our staff will interact with your child to ensure their safety while participating with an endless selection of toys, movies, and crafts to make! Each member of our staff is skilled in handling children of all ages, as well as additional training in the areas of health and safety.
Our Child's Playroom provides devoted caregivers to watch over and care for children while you workout or play tennis. This service is provided complimentary to club members and available to guests for an additional fee.
Children enjoy playing games, making crafts or watching children's movies, all under the close supervision of trusted caregivers. By using the Child's Playroom, parents no longer have to worry about a babysitter canceling or paying someone to watch their children.
Playroom staff does accommodate for PCT players.
What is the Maximum Time My Child Can Stay in the Playroom?
WRRFC recommends that children remain in the playroom no more than two hours at a time, up to two times per day.
Is My Child Allowed to Bring Food into the Playroom?
Yes. Snacks are allowed in the playroom, however please avoid packing items with peanuts or allowing gum during your child's stay.
Should I Let Staff Know of My Children's Allergies?
Absolutely. New families will be asked to fill out a playroom registration form, and there will be a section to list any allergies.
Can My Child Bring Electronics?
Yes, however it is their responsibility to make sure it does not get lost while in the playroom.
For the safety of our young guests, we present you with the following guidelines.
- The playroom is for children 6mos-12yrs
- Free playroom service to members
- Non-members pay a fee of $6 at the front desk-please provide playroom with receipt
- Parents are to remain on the premises of the club at the time their child is in the playroom
- Any concerns should be communicated to playroom staff
- Individual dropping child off must be the one to pick-up, unless notified ahead of time
- Personal belongings such as diaper bags, toys, bottles, snacks, etc., must be labeled with the child's name to avoid confusion
- We encourage:
Sharing, respect, taking turns, and keeping hands and feet to oneself 🙂