FIT 360 classes are not being held at this time. However, FIT FACTORY - our small group strength and conditioning program - is still being held outside and on our spacious tennis courts 3 days per week.
What does Fit360 offer Me?
Experience a full body health & wellness program
with the dynamic of personal training in a small group setting!
- are taught by certified personal trainers (not "fitness coaches" like other big box gyms)
- take place in a private room, guaranteeing personal attention (class sizes range from 4-8)
- work small muscle groups geared toward athletes, such as tennis players, to help maintain healthy joints neck, rotator cuff, hip lower back, knees, and lower legs, etc.
- offer recovery equipment, such as foam rollers, hand rollers, and neck massagers
- cater to all fitness levels; whether you are new to working out or you are seasoned, you are welcome
- are geared toward cardiovascular, strength/muscle building, endurance, agility, and balance
- incorporate new equipment in each workout, like our Versa climber and our rowing machine
- provide nutritional guidance
- use equipment that is sanitized after every class
Summer Class Schedule TBD
Today, not tomorrow
Live a life of Health & Wellness
Be more productive & energetic
Reduce stress & health risks
Workouts for every level
Personal Training designed
to fit any budget
$30 / class
$22 / class
*Classes subject to change*
*Classes require a minimum of 3 participants to run*
*Packages expire 6 months after purchase date*