What does Fit360 Offer Me?
FIT360 IS A FULL BODY, HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM...
designed to offer our members personal training in a group setting!
- Personal Attention (Class sizes range from 4-8)
- All classes taught by certified personal trainers (not "fitness coaches" like other big box gyms)
- All fitness levels welcomed...Beginner to Advanced. All trainers have the ability to modify if necessary.
- Classes are geared toward cardiovascular, strength/muscle building, endurance, agility, and balance.
- Fit360 program also works small muscle groups geared toward athletes, such as tennis players, to help maintain healthy joints neck, rotator cuff, hip lower back, knees, and lower legs, etc.
- New equipment incorporated in each workout such as Versa climber and rowing machine.
- FIT 360 is equipped with recovery equipment such as foam rollers, hand rollers and neck massagers.
- Nutritional Guidance provided
- Private Room
- Equipment is sanitized after every class.
New Classes effective November 1
Live a life of health & wellness
Be more productive & energetic
Reduce stress & health risks
Workouts for every level
Personal Training designed to fit any budget
$22/class or $180/pack of 10* (members)
$30/class or $240/pack of 10* (non-members)
Classes subject to change
Classes require a minimum of 3 participants to run
*Packages expire 6 months after purchase date
For more information or questions regarding fit360 contact Nikki Austin at:
email@example.com or call 330.553.9222