Thank you all so much for your participation in WRRFC’s 2017 WLC! Our Fitness, tennis, and front desk staff have loved experiencing the awesome energy you have all brought into the building, and we hope you have all had success. So, what should you do now to stay on the right track? Here are a few tips that helped me on my WL journey…..
- Make a schedule. Don’t try to just “wing” an exercise schedule. Plan it. Set the date and time just like any other appointment. Then stick to the plan…..no matter what.
- Find a friend or two to workout with. Working out with someone who has similar goals will help you stay on track and will provide the accountability that it takes to achieve your goals.
- Write it down. Write down not only your goals, but also how you expect to achieve them. For instance, if you want to lose 20 lbs., make a list of the daily and weekly tasks you need to do to get to the goal.
- Take advantage of a professional. Losing weight and staying fit is not easy, and at times it can be overwhelming. I have utilized several trainers over the last 12 years, and I can honestly say that I do not regret a single dollar I have spent. They made a huge difference in my life. They pushed me to the next level. They talked me off the ledge many times. They are a big reason why I am the Fitness Director today.
- Don’t give up! So what if it doesn’t happen over night. Nothing great ever does. You will fall off track, make mistakes, get bored, and feel unmotivated, but pushing on, getting back on track, learning from mistakes, and sticking to the plan is exactly what will get you to your goals. Seeking perfection will not get you there, because nobody is perfect.
- Trust that it’s worth it because it is! I promise!
WRRFC is Here to Help Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
With so many options to choose from, you’re certain to find the fitness program that’s right for you. Whether you enjoy the camaraderie of working out in a large group or more personalized attention that comes with small group and personal training, we offer a variety of fitness options all under the guidance of certified fitness professionals.